E-commerce Production Assistant
- Tuesday - Friday 11 am - 4 pm (20 hrs a week) - Flexibility if needed. We can discuss in interview if different hours / schedules are needed
- Additional hours / occasional weekends as needed.
- Looking to start immediately.
What We Are Looking For:
bean goods is seeking smart, self-motivated and resourceful individuals to join our team for a part-time E-commerce Production Assistant position.
Our company is headquartered in Signal Hill, California and prospective candidates must live in the general area.
Candidates should be highly organized and adaptable to our dynamic work environment. This individual must also be able to communicate well, both written and orally.
Previous experience with E-commerce & platforms like Shopify, Etsy and/or warehouse fulfillment experience is preferred but not required.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Print apparel merchandise using a heat press
- Print sublimation transfers & prepare for printing
- Pull, pack & ship orders in an efficient & accurate manner
- Inspect goods for defects & damages
- Assist with maintaining inventory
- Managing returns & refunds
- Data entry
- Assisting with customer service inquiries
- Contribute creative ideas & solutions to the team
- Taking packages to the post office
- Apparel printing experience a BIG PLUS
- Shows up to work on time
- Friendly & patient personality
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- Must be able to work alone & with a team
- Proficient in Excel & Google docs
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous E-Commerce experience and working with Shopify, Etsy and/or shipping warehouse experience a plus
- Proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator a plus
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Understand & speaks fluent english
- Must love dogs
- Learn the ins & outs of running a small e-commerce business
- 1 free bean goods product a month
- 30% off bean goods merch for yourself & friends / family
To Apply Please Follow These Steps:
Please follow these simple instructions - we will not open emails unless the subject line matches the below ;)
- Email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use subject line: I wanna work for bean goods: Production Assistant
We will contact you if we feel it’s a good fit & set up an interview. At the interview you will be required to bring 1 letter of recommendation.