Are you a devoted wiener dog enthusiast with dreams filled with hot dog shapes and a belief that a weenie in a bun is the perfect meal? Well, you're in for a treat because bean goods is on the lookout for a talented individual to be part of our flagship shop team in Palm Springs! We're searching for someone who can bring their pawsitive energy to manage our storefront, assist customers with our pawesome products, and contribute to the overall growth of our beloved brand. If you're fueled by a passion for all things dachshund (or doggos in general) and excited about creating a delightful in-store experience, we're eager to hear from you! Join our pack and let's together make the world a better (and waggier) place, one pup at a time.
- Bring concierge-level customer service.
- Assist in managing inventory in-store while keeping the store displays full and organized. An eye for visual merchandising is a plus!
- Assist with special events as needed (private shopping events, and pop-ups)
- Have a high-level knowledge of products carried in-store
- Using a POS system with accuracy.
- 1-2 years of previous retail experience, preferably in a specialty or boutique setting.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, friendly, upbeat, and helpful demeanor.
- Experience with cash-handling and a POS
- Creative, self-motivated, assertive and takes initiative, dependable, trustworthy, and consistent. Being able to work autonomously is a must.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to perform all store opening and closing duties independently.
- Must love dogs.
- Familiarity with Shopify.
- 50% off bean goods merchandise for yourself and friends/family.
- Opportunity for growth within a dynamic and expanding company.
Part-Time Hours and Starting Wage:
This is a part-time position with 20-25 hours per week. Starting Wage $16/hr + bonuses for sales goals.
Position start - ASAP
How to Apply:
Submit application HERE.
+ Submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Retail Associate + Your Name”
+ Additionally, please answer the following questions:
- How did you learn about bean goods Palm Springs?
- Which of your past employment opportunities brought you the most joy + why?
- What did six-year-old-you want to be when you grew up?
- Tell me a little bit more about yourself and why you think you'd be a great fit for bean goods!
2. Send email to email@example.com with subject line: Retail Associate + Your Name.
We're excited to welcome a new member to our team! bean goods is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).