Calling all wiener dog lovers! Do you dream in hot dog shapes and think a weenie in a bun is the perfect meal? Well, you're in luck because bean goods is on the hunt for a talented individual to join our team! We need someone who can bark up the right tree and manage our social media presence, spread the word about our pawesome products, and help us grow the brand. So if you're passionate about all things dachshund and have a nose for social media, we want to hear from you! Come join our pack and help us make the world a better (and radder) place, one wiener at a time.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
bean goods is a fast-growing, quirky, colorful, and hilarious online clothing brand inspired by wiener dogs. We’ve been in business since 2013 and are currently expanding our marketing team. Giving back is an integral part of our mission; we donate 1% of every sale to charitable organizations making a difference with animal welfare, social justice & climate change. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes openness, honesty, and rewards for hard work. We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the execution and implementation of all marketing initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter who takes initiative, is passionate about the industry, and is always looking to over-deliver. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Director of Marketing to help create and execute a comprehensive marketing plan that includes copywriting, creating content, full social media management (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok), email marketing, SMS marketing, and other related marketing activities.
- Assist in executing and implementing marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to help create and execute a comprehensive marketing plan
- Copywriting for various marketing materials including email marketing, social media, and advertising
- Creating engaging content for our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- Full social media management across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- Manage and execute email marketing and SMS marketing campaigns
- Manage our team of influencers and brand reps
- Stay up to date with industry trends and identify areas for improvement
- Perform other marketing duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment and collaborate effectively with team members
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- A self-starter who takes initiative and over-delivers
- Proficient in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Experience with email marketing and SMS marketing platforms (Ideally Klaviyo & Attentive)
- Experience with copywriting and content creation
- Basic design skills and experience with design software such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Shopify
- Experience with managing ads in Facebook Ads Manager
- Remote position
- 50% off bean goods merch for yourself & friends/family
- Opportunity for growth within a growing company
This is a part-time, remote position with 20 hours per week. The compensation for this position is $20-$25 per hour, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with the subject line “BG Marketing Coordinator”
Additionally please answer the following questions:
1. Tell us about your experience managing social media accounts for a brand? What platforms have you worked on?
2. How do you prioritize and balance multiple social media accounts and campaigns at the same time?
3. What's the most interesting thing you've learned recently?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
bean goods provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.