Calling all wiener dog lovers! Do you dream in hot dog shapes and think a weenie in a bun is the perfect meal? Well, you're in luck because bean goods is on the hunt for a talented individual to join our team! We need someone who can bark up the right tree and manage our social media presence, spread the word about our pawesome products, and help us grow the brand. So if you're passionate about all things dachshund and have a nose for social media, we want to hear from you! Come join our pack and help us make the world a better (and radder) place, one wiener at a time.
Job Description: Social Media Manager (Remote)
We are on the lookout for a Social Media Manager to steer the ship of bean goods' marketing initiatives on Instagram and Facebook. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a genuine passion for the industry, always eager to go the extra mile. Working closely with our Director of Marketing, the Social Media Manager will play a pivotal role in crafting and executing a comprehensive marketing plan, involving copywriting, content creation, and full social media management.
- Assist in executing and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement a comprehensive plan for Instagram and Facebook.
- Craft engaging copy for posts on Instagram and Facebook.
- Develop compelling content for social media platforms.
- Manage the entirety of social media on Instagram and Facebook.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics.
- Perform additional marketing duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to tasks.
- Proficiency in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok).
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Experience with copywriting and content creation.
- Basic design skills and experience with design software such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with Shopify.
- Experience with managing ads in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Remote position.
- 50% off bean goods merchandise for yourself and friends/family.
- Opportunity for growth within a dynamic and expanding company.
Part-Time Hours and Starting Wage:
This is a part-time, remote position with 20 hours per week. The monthly retainer compensation for this position is $1500.
Position start - Jan 1, 2024
How to Apply:
Submit application HERE.
+ Submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Manager + Your Name”
+ Additionally, please answer the following questions:
- How did you learn about bean goods?
- Which of your past employment opportunities brought you the most joy + why?
- What did six-year-old-you want to be when you grew up?
- Tell me a little bit more about yourself and why you think you'd be a great fit for bean goods!
2. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Social Media Manager + Your Name.
We're excited to welcome a new member to our team! bean goods is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).